ActiCuf™ for men's light/medium bladder leak protection
ActiCuf™ Male Urinary Incontinence Compression Pouch:
FREE SPECIAL OFFER BELOW, KEEP SCROLLING!
The breakthrough ActiCuf™ Compression Pouch for Male Urinary Incontinence that prevents dripping and leaking.
ActiCuf™ is a disposable, undetectable pouch designed to help men manage light to moderate urinary incontinence. When placed on the penis, the padded closure gently presses down on the urethra to control urinary flow. Any leakage is immediately absorbed by the ActiCuf™, so you can take charge of your day and enjoy life on your terms…It’s a new way of life.
Men who have undergone surgery for prostate disease or prostate cancer or have an enlarged prostate may experience urinary incontinence as a result of their condition. The ActiCuf™ Compression Pouch for male incontinence is unlike pads, disposable diapers, or washable briefs. It offers a new solution for men with light to moderate urinary incontinence. Due to its slim design ActiCuf™ is undetectable under clothing and can easily and discreetly be changed even at a public urinal!
The ActiCuf™ incontinence bag is padded and gently closes to apply pressure on the urethra to control urinary flow. The unique absorbent pouch immediately catches any urine leaks, up to 3oz.
How to Use the ActiCuf™ Compression Pouch
- Hold the ActiCuf™ Compression Pouch in the horizontal position with your thumb and forefinger.
- Squeeze the ActiCuf™ until the end is completely open and “O” in shape. Insert the penis as far as possible into the opening of the pouch. The pouch should be lying in the horizontal position. https://youtu.be/Qk0r_WaFodA
- Release pressure so the ActiCuf™ fits snugly around the penis. Adjust as necessary to achieve the greatest comfort and ultimate protection from leakage. Squeezing and releasing the clamp 2-3 times will reduce tension.
To remove the ActiCuf™:
- Squeeze the shaft of the penis to stop any urinary flow.
- Remove the ActiCuf™to urinate.
- Replace the ActiCuf™by repeating Steps 1-3 above.
Will people notice I’m wearing the ActiCuf™?
Rest Assured, the ActiCuf™ disposable pouch was engineered and carefully tested with this very concern in mind. It’s unique shape forms naturally to your body. Plus, it’s small enough to carry with you confidentially—even in your pocket!
How long can I wear the ActiCuf™?
ActiCuf™ should be repositioned every 3-4 hours. Though rare, instances of skin irritation may occur with prolonged exposure to urine. ActiCuf™ should not be worn while sleeping.
Can I use public urinals with the ActiCuf™?
Absolutely! Because the ActiCuf™ is so discreet, you can take it off and put it on again quickly and effortlessly without anyone noticing.
****SPECIAL OFFER**** Purchase 1x10 pack ActiCuf™ and receive 5 FREE units, a value of $18.99. Buy a 5x10 pack of ActiCuf™ and receive 1x10 pack FREE, a value of $37.99!
Can not be used in conjunction with Spring$15 Coupon.
***Do not wear while sleeping long periods of time. Remove and discard when saturated. Re-position every 3-4 hours. Discontinue use if skin breakdown is detected. Always check with your Healthcare Provider before using a device of this nature.
ActiCuf™ is a trademark of Community Medical Products, LLC. All rights reserved. US Patents apply.
HCPCS code A4356.